The role is covered in the following locations: Watford
The role of Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring that the EMEA level strategy is implemented in the region and to be the strategic ambassador in the region. It is to be recognised as the main marketing touch point for the region and is responsible for developing the go-to-market strategy across a region / product group. Developing a deep understanding of the regional market trends and dynamics to drive strategic guidance and planning as well as implementing tactical marketing programmes in the region.
Essential Job Responsibilities: List key deliverables and specify percentage of time in support of such activities.
% of Job
25% Gain understanding of local markets:
- Conduct In-depth regional market assessments and gather regional market dynamics and trends in key segments and countries to understand the changing market dynamics and trend, and steer local implementation.
- Work with industry associations and regional KOL/peers to stay abreast of changes in the market environment, regulatory environment, and competitive strategies
- Build customer insight knowledge by collecting and reviewing customer feedback for Bio-Rad products and services.
- Guide future regional strategy in collaboration with the regional sales teams
- Provide regular feedback to key stakeholders on 'state-of-business' in the region and identify gaps and opportunities.
15% Develop and execute a regional marketing plan that supports business strategy and goals for the region
- Participate in the EMEA strategic and tactical planning processes and represent the needs of your region
- Collaborate with regional sales teams to identify challenges and drivers in each target market/segment to exploit opportunities and identify gaps.
- Participate in product launch projects from early stages and plan go-to-market strategies to business partners
50% Be responsible for the tactical implementation of the strategy in the region:
- Lead the execution of the marketing plan initiatives in the region
- Implement regional activities/campaign to drive web revenue, Marketing Qualified Leads (including digital campaigns, events, marketing collateral, sales tools) and opt-ins in collaboration with Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams
- Track and monitor regional Marketing Qualified Lead generation, web revenue and associated campaign revenue with the Bio-Rad partners and implement tactics and countermeasure to ensure growth of strategic measures
- Monitor campaign KPIs and initiate countermeasures to achieve goals
10% - Track results, capture ROI and provide frequent communication and status to the marketing and sales teams.
Be the advisor around trends and issues as well as gaps and opportunities in the market across the region.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: If certifications or special skills are required to perform the job functions, please specify.
Note: Skills, abilities, and competencies are related to what is required to successfully handle the job responsibilities. For example, leadership abilities, independent project management skills, communication style, and specific application or scientific related knowledge.
Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and execute projects
High level of comfort interpreting and communicating complex technical information, including clinical concepts, statistics, and outcomes
Intimate knowledge of Life Science, Biotechnology and/or Molecular diagnostics .
Will consider candidates from Pharma, Biotech or Life Sciences
Ability to summarize market situations and make business decisions
Track record of growth/delivering results
Entrepreneurial skills- self-driven and motivated
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong ability to engage and influence others
Ability to simplify
Positive mindset and collaborative attitude to bring down barriers for goals
Fluent in English required.
Education: List minimum education required to be considered for the position and preferred education or specific majors.
Degree or equivalent in Biological Science or educated in business/marketing discipline (or relevant professional experience in marketing)
English is a must, having additional relevant languages to the regional responsibility will be an advantage
Proven ability to effectively communicate & collaborate with all key stakeholders