1. What were you looking for when you were seeking a new role? I.e. more flexible working, career development, redundancy etc.
I was seeking a new opportunity in devices that would enable me to utilise the skills I had acquired thus far and for a product that I felt had true potential to grow in a fair and ethical company.
2. What benefits have you had since securing your role i.e. achieving a personal goal, contributed to you buying a house, provided more support for your family, given you more confidence etc.
I have been happy to have a role that has lasted throughout the current pandemic and allowed me to increase my knowledge in a new area in a great environment.
3. How did you find the recruitment process?
I found it a great opportunity to learn more about what was required and see how my experience at the time could be of benefit and value to the company.
4. How has your work/life balance improved?
It’s wonderful to have a job and the work/life balance is openly discussed.
5. How did you find the service provided to you by Zenopa?
I thought it was great to discuss aspects for which I had questions and although the recruitment agent changed during the process, I felt well attended to in all aspects. I thought they were understanding of my desire to change from a straight Pharma role as I had done previously.
6. Any other comments/feedback that you wish to give?
The only thing that may have deterred me from pursuing the opportunity was the understanding of how the role is done in reality. It was ‘sold’ as a role where the explanation of how the device works and is operated by the role I was applying for but should there be any issues, another colleague would attend the accounts to address them but in actual fact, this role covers all of the above which would have been my preference from the outset but this was clarified in my first interview and then a second interview was offered amazingly swiftly. I am very pleased to have commenced a role at Fisher & Paykel. Thank you.