Isabelle was looking for something new within Healthcare Comms and after a chat with Holly, found a role that fitted with her objectives...
1. What were you looking for when you were seeking a new role? I.e. more flexible working, career development, redundancy etc.
A company with a better work environment focused on doing meaningful work and encouraging/supporting personal and career development.
2. What benefits have you had since securing your role i.e. achieving a personal goal, contributed to you buying a house, provided more support for your family, given you more confidence etc.
Finding the type of work, colleagues and company I’m proud and happy to work in/with every day. I have job security, motivation to progress and general contentment with the work I do, and the people I work with. It took me a while to narrow down the right fit, but this job has everything I was looking for! J
3. How did you find the recruitment process?
Excellent. Clear, professional, time-efficient and straightforward. I felt supported and listened to the whole way through. I was able to ask as many questions as needed, talk through what I was looking for and why the previous company wasn’t the right fit and have very helpful phone calls/prep before interviews. I felt very confident going into the interviews and felt like Zenopa had accurately described the role and company I applied to. It went so well I got the first job I interviewed for!
4. How has your work/life balance improved?
At all levels. I went from a company that had none, to a company that really cared about its employees. I feel like my health and personal life are respected and supported at my current job. Couldn’t ask for a better company!
5. How did you find the service provided to you by Zenopa?
In general, I can be a bit sceptical when it comes to recruiters, as I have found that they push their own agenda and didn’t always listen to what I wanted. However, Zenopa (and Holly in particular) were incredibly kind, helpful, professional and knowledgeable. They listened to exactly what situation I was in and what changes I was looking for. As healthcare PR wasn’t quite the right fit, they helped me find a job in medical communications which ended up being exactly what I was looking for! Couldn’t be happier!
6. Any other comments/feedback that you wish to give?
Thank you again for listening to what I was looking for and helping me make a transition into a job that makes me want to get out of bed in the morning! Zenopa helped me find exactly what I was looking for!